Parisian Accessories for Any Home
If you’ve ever been (or wanted to go) to Paris, you know that it is a city like no other. Even if your home is not in a French style, you can bring a little bit of Parisian romance in with accessories. Here are some classics with savoir-faire.
- Tin tray with rope handles: I can just imagine this tray sitting on a table in the garden outside of a little french farmhouse- or in a cabin here in the mountains!
- Dormer window mirror: The historically-inspired Adele Dormer Mirror from Century Furniture adds a sense of presence and sophistication.
- French flea market table: This little table would fit right in at a sidewalk cafe in Paris, but its elegant simplicity can bring a hint of international style into any home.
- French Heritage Olioboard: The eclectic mix of colors, styles, textures and finishes makes this Olioboard stand out with a French flare. It makes you feel like you’re right in the middle of a Parisian party!
- Cratered Vineyard Demijohn: I LOVE the mix of rustic wood with glass in this piece. Stop in to Home on the Range to see similar pieces that we are currently carrying!
For more of the places and designs that inspire us, visit our Pinterest page!