10 Adorable Kids Rooms
Kids rooms are my guilty pleasure- you can go a lot crazier with colors and decor in a kids room than you can anywhere else. In a little girl’s room, it’s ok to feel like a princess, and in a little boy’s room there’s nothing wrong with being a pirate! Here are 10 of the most fun, creative and special kids rooms that we have ever seen!
1. The Pirate Room- Really? A rope ladder, pirate ship, and under-the-sea mural? Could this be more perfect?
2. The Carnival Room- I love the soft and bright colors, and use of pattern in this room! I also like how they used every day items to create all of the pieces here.
3. The Eclectic Toddler Room: Oh the colors in this room! Also, everything looks so soft and comfortable, no sharp corners for banging your head here!
4. The Chalkboard Room: Where you never have to worry about them coloring on the walls!
5. The Fireman Room: How precious is this? What little boy wouldn’t love to drive around and save kittens from fires in this room?
6. The Fairytale Room: This room is so elegant but adorable, it would make any little girl feel like a princess! Another great thing about this room is that it could be grown into, I know I would probably still love to live in this room!
7. The Teepee Fort Room: Oh wow, love the colors and patterns here! They’re so fun and bright, any kid would love to wake up here!
8. The Cowboy Hideaway Room: I think this might be my very favorite room of them all! I love the corrugated roof, the wood posts, and the antlers! This room makes rustic/western so much fun!
9. The House in Paris Room: Can you just imagine the sleepovers that would happen here? Too cute!
10. The Colorful Kid Room: The mix of styles in this room is fantastic… while your child might not appreciate that side of it, you can’t deny that they would love to sleep in a built in fort!